Re: [gdome] Bugfix: pkg-config fails if using glib2

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 04:42:38PM +0100, Luca Padovani wrote:

> On 08/mar/06, at 18:05, Daniel Macks wrote:
> >+PKG_PROG_PKG_CONFIG
>
> I'm using fink

Are youusing fink's packaging of gdome ("libgdome0") or are you
manually building libgdome but using fink to supply libraries and
other dependencies?

> and it appears like this macro is not supported, I have
>
> 	automake (GNU automake) 1.7.6
> 	autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
>
> Any clues?

That macro is defined in pkg.m4, which is part of pkg-config. I assume
you have pkg-config installed--without it, you won't get far in
building gdome. What version?

dan

--
Daniel Macks