[gdome] Bugfix-Patch

Hi there,

I got some problems compiling gdome2 0.8.1 on MacOS X 10.4.3, Developer-Tools
2.1:

ld: multiple definitions of symbol _gdome_xpath_xpnsresolv_vtab
.libs/gdome-xpath.o definition of _gdome_xpath_xpnsresolv_vtab in section
(__DATA,__common)
../libgdome/xpath/.libs/libgdomexpath.a(gdome-xpath-xpeval.o) definition of
_gdome_xpath_xpnsresolv_vtab in section (__DATA,__common)
../libgdome/xpath/.libs/libgdomexpath.a(gdome-xpath-xpnsresolv.o) definition
of _gdome_xpath_xpnsresolv_vtab in section (__DATA,__const)

After some investigation I found an error in the file
libgdome/xpath/gdome-xpath-xpnsresolv.h, line 45. You have to change the line

const GdomeXPathNSResolverVtab gdome_xpath_xpnsresolv_vtab;

extern const GdomeXPathNSResolverVtab gdome_xpath_xpnsresolv_vtab;

since you only declare the variable. The implementation is in the file
libgdome/xpath/gdome-xpath-xpnsresolv.c. This leads to the
multiple-definitions-error. After changing the line, everything compiles
fine.

Greetings,
 CK