[gdome] Porting gdome2 to Fink on the Mac

Luca,

You will be glad to know that my deubts about continuing to use gdome2
in my project have been resolved. the project needs the most powerful
tools available. It will translate xml to braille, with a particular
emphasis on MathML and SVG.

One of the problems we are having is porjing gdome2 to other platforms.
I expect to have a Windows port soon, and I'm wondering what to do with
it. in addition, I'm porting gdome2 to the Fink distribution for Mac
OSX. A big problem here is that make gives about 80 messages about
multiply defined symbols. I'm lookinj into this, but I would like to
speed up the process, so I'm wondering if anyone has already done a port
to Fink or to just plain osX.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.