Re: [gdome]bug in gdome_xml_n_mkref

Hi Luca,

On Wednesday, May 5, 2004 at 11:28:35 PM, Luca Padovani wrote:

> funnily enough, the method mentioned in the subject, which is one of the
> most heavily used, seems to be bugged.

> File: gdome-xml-node.c, line 167.

The problem you have found was already found in the past and fixed in
the gdome_xml_doc_mkref (gdome_xml_document.c, line 127) with a
workaround.

For this reason I think that its better to fix the bug using the
gdome_xml_doc_mkref inside the gdome_xml_n_mkref also when
n->_private != NULL.

The bug is to make the 'switch' statement on type inside the 'if' that
checks if the reference to the node already exists. Moving that
check inside the switch should solve the problem.

Thanx,
  Paolo.
--
Paolo Casarini - paolo casarini org