[gdome] [ANN] f77xml 1.0alpha released

Hi all,

i wish to report that a first alpha version of f77xml 1.0 is available.
f77xml is a wrapper between the F77/90 world and the C world of gdome2. Its
target is to provide a way to deal with xml documents using the fortran 77/90
language. At the moment it works on linux, but other platforms could soon be
targeted due to the need to run fortran code on big irons.

The website is available at

http://members.ferrara.linux.it/munehiro/f77xml/

also a mailing list is available.
Any suggestion is welcome. I'm the only developer so i strongly need any
useful suggestion to improve my coding style and design.