[gdome]Question about efficiency of gdome_el_getElementsByTagName, et al.

Quick question. As GDOME is based on a tree model, I would guess that the
efficiency of gdome_el_getElementsByTagName() at finding and retrieving an
element out of a certain level of the tree is O(log n) or a derivative of
log thereof, as opposed to O(n)?

Basically, I'm asking this because say the tree has 100,000 entries, and you
want to look for one with the name "Foo232", which happens to be the last in
this list. I think we'd all want that to be at O(log n) time :)

I was trying to find the tree iteration code for this in the gdome source,
but I was jumping all over the place. I figure I could be sure from asking
here.

Robby
---
Robby Dermody (robbyd p9i com)
phase9 industries, inc. - http://www.p9i.com/

We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of
others, without fearing it.
    -Thomas Jefferson