Re: [gdome]Static linking of libraries

First of all Thanks for prompt responses from both of
you.

1) pkg-config gdome2 --libs
It says -- "Package 'gdome2' requires 'libxml-2.0 >=
2.4.26' but version of libXML is 2.4.19"

But I have installed libxml2-2.6.5. I don't understand
why it says that it is an older version.

2) I linked with glib.a, libxml2.a, libgdome.a
Now the error is "undefined references to " .. all of
the gdome functions. for e.g. gdome_di_unref etc.

I am checking whether there are any more libraries to
link to. Meanwhile if you have any other ideas please
let me know.

Thanks.