Re: [gdome] gdomeConf.sh

Hi Stefano,

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 17:35, Stefano Borini wrote:
> i'm not able to understand the need for gdomeConf.sh.

me neither for that matters ;-)

> Is it some old script kept only for compatibility reason?

probably, yes

> relative to confexec_DATA macro (which i never heard of)?

you can add whichever targets you want other than the standard ones as
long as you specify the installation directory. In fact, just above the
confexec_DATA line there's one that says

confexecdir=$(libdir)

so any file in confexec_DATA is installed in $(libdir).

Still, I can't figure what gdomeConf.sh is for. AFAIK, the .pc files
provided by gdome2 are just what is nececssary to get the configuration
flags for the library.

--luca