Re: [gdome] Callback for Handling Error Messages

Luca,

Thanks for your suggestions. I actually did try some of them, but in the
end I decided to go with pure gdome2. i am writing an xml to braille
program that also handles plain text. All I needed to do was keep the user
from seeing a message about a parse error if the file was obviously plain
text. So I just checked to see if the first character was < If a parse
error occurs in an xml document and prevents the creation of a DOM, the
program provides all the information and drops back to plain text mode.

I really like gdome2. It has never given me any problems.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.