[gdome]questions about gdome_di_saveDocToMemory ()

Title: Nachricht
Hi all

For exporting a project to other plattforms I have to decide which DOM-Parser to use.
It's very important for this project to get the current textual representation of a Node at any time.

The function gdome_di_saveDocToMemory() seems the right way to do this for a Document - after the call
the textual representation should be in the buffer char* mem...

So my question is: can I simply call the gdome_di_saveDocToMemory() with a GdomeNode instead of a GdomeDocument
to get the textual representation of this special Node or do I have to create a new GdomeDocument, import the Node, make it to Root
and call gdome_di_saveDocToMemory() ?

thank you & greetings
  Bernd Truckses