[gdome]detail of 'how to extend a module?'

Hi.

I've read README.developer but
that's not enough to understand how to extend a module in libgdome.

1. how to determine which Vtab and API required?
each module has their own Vtab struct and APIs.
how to know what exactly API is required?
I can read W3C recommendation and IDL of each interface.
but don't know what is required to implement in libgdome.

2. apigen in test?
what is real work of apigen and its xml files?
building xml file for a module itself is really annoying work, I think.
is that impossible to just call each IDL file and convert to something?
and why in test?
if that's core procedure of extending module, should be in other place.

well, I hope you will not be annoying for this post.
I wanna extend style module, and html if possible.
libcroco provide Simple API for CSS, so
it's necessary to implement Style module now.
and HTML module is really matter what I and others want.

thx
kz