[gdome](no subject)

Hi,

I have a problem with using GDOME combined with modperl.  I looked through lots of documentation but i can't find a way to figure it out.  When i install modperl on apache and i want to use GDOME combined with it, i get an error in my error_log saying :: Segmentation Fault error.  Cus of your knowlegde, i was hoping you might help me out with this?  Any links or docs where i can find a solution for this would be great cus i really don't get it working those two.  I really don't know if i'm on the right place 2 ask.  And my apologies if i'm not!

Thanks a lot for any help you can give me!
Laurens
Belgium