Re: [gdome](no subject)

Hi Guarav.

Il mar, 2003-07-01 alle 08:13, gauravmengi ha scritto:
> Hi friends,
>           I'm new to this group.....I'm going through
> libgdom these days n cud use this in various of  projects.
>           Friends ...i'm facing a problem with
> "GdomeDocumentFragment".pls send me some progs of GdomeDocumentFragment so that i can c to it where i'm wrong.
> what i want to do::
>
> 1)Basically i want to add a fragment from one document
> to another document.

You can't do that, the only way to move a node from one document to
another is to use the gdome_doc_importNode.

> 2)in gdome_n_appendChild(),how a complete fragment is added.
If you try to move a node from a document to another the
gdome_n_appendChild should correcly return NULL e raise the
GDOME_WRONG_DOCUMENT_ERR (Raised if newChild was created from a
different document than the one that created this node) exception.

Best regards,
  Paolo.
--
Paolo Casarini <paolo casarini org>