Re: [gdome]reforming libgdome object-oriented-fashion with gobject

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:57:31 +0100
Alysa Habraken <alysah xs4all nl> wrote:
>    ehrm, may I ask what would be the problem of making a port to
>    windows?

The problem was getting glib 1.2 or 1.3 to compile with cygwin or mingw.
I finally gave up on this and used a prebuilt dll for which I do not
have the source code.

> Oh, and I used Metrowerks
> CodeWarrior for Windows...

>    so, ehm, what I did was actually brilliant? :)

I'd like to see it running before I admit that, but chances are good ;) Could you make it publicly available, together with your modifications?