Re: [gdome]test for event handler does not work

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Kang Jeong-Hee wrote:

> I made a little testcase and failed to get intended result.
>
> my event listener does not invoked when document.appendChild occur.

keep in mind that the document node is allowed to have one child
only. Instead of appending the node to the document node, try to append it
to the root element. In quasi-C code:

	GdomeElement* root = gdome_doc_documentElement(doc, exc);
	gdome_n_appendChild((GdomeNode*) root, newNode, exc);

-- luca