Re: [gdome]Gdome installation error

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 13:07, Ramesh Vaidyalingam Padayacchi wrote:
> /usr/local/include/libxml2/libxml/parser.h:265: parse error before `xmlHashTablePtr'
> /usr/local/include/libxml2/libxml/parser.h:265: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
[snip]

dunno... seems like it doesnt recognize the xmlHashTablePtr type which
is declared in hash.h...

Try removing the

	#include <libxml/hash.h>

from gdome.c (it is included anyway from libxml/parser.h) and recompile.

Not really sure of where the problem is, the only thing I can say is
that it works fine here and also on all Debian architectures.

-- luca