[gdome]entity association

Hi,

What code is required in order to implement the interface for a given entity?

Say, for instance, that I have a struct like this:

struct Point {
   int x;
   int y;
}

.. and I want to automatically create an instance of Point upon loading the
following XML:

<point x="123" y="456" />

I believe the DTD for this would be something like:

<!ELEMENT POINT EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST POINT
   X CDATA #REQUIRED
   Y CDATA #REQUIRED>

Note that I also want to be able to modify those values just by invoking the
attribute set method for that node (reflecting the changes into the Point
instance)

How can I code this interface implementation in C using gdome2?
Any pointers are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

--
Rafael Jannone