[gdome]gdome-config doesn't work with glib 2

Hello.

I'm trying to compile gdome 2-0.7.2 under redhat 6.2. If I use
--enable-glib-2=yes option with the configure program, the gdome-config
script that is generated, will be invalid. The gdome-config.in includes
lines of the type:

the_libs="$the_libs -L${exec_prefix}/lib -lgdome ` GLIB_CONFIG@ --libs`
` XML_CONFIG@ --libs`"

When using glib 2, the @GLIB_CONFIG@ variable doesn't seem to get
initialized (which is correct, since glib-2 uses pkg-config) and
therefore the gdome-config script is trying to execute program '
--libs', which doesn't work very well.

My system is fairly messy (I have several versions of some packages
installed in different locations etc.) so this could also be be bug in
my configuration. Can you confirm this?

--
Margus