[gdome]good work and some glib2 issues

Hi all,

firstly thanks for providing such a great tool. But i've got one problem
so far. We (the agnubis-developers) are currently going to implement
parts of our presentation program with gdome2. As a result of our bad
luck, libgdome2 on debian is compiled to use glib1.2 we would need a
version compiled against glib2.

Now i'm thinking about creating my own debian packages. To avoid a
conflict between the existing gdome debs (coz some gtk1.2 packages
depend on it) i'd like to change the library's name and the path of the
include's to libgdome-1.0 if glib2 is used and i would leave libgdome
for the glib1.2 version (the dicision is made during configure-time).

If you agree to my plans i can send you a patch, when i'm ready as i'm
simply doinf the because i also want to have a pkg-config interface to
gdome2 (which i added in my patch too, and which will only be installed
if glib2 is used - i changed the sources so far that the
gdome-config-stuff is only installed with glib1.2 and pkg-config-stuff
with glib2).

So what do you think of my idea?

--
sven