Re: [gdome]reference counting

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Chaoron wrote:

> I think I found the solution, but might be it needs some more testing.
> However
>
> tmpnode = node;
> node = gdome_n_nextSibling(tmpnode, &exc);
> gdome_n_unref(tmpnode);

I think so, too. ;-) It's just another thing to take care of with explicit
reference counting, after you've unref-ed something you can't work with it
anymore. In C, this usually means that you need temp variables like you've
done in the lines above.

Again, I'd recommend a binding unless C is strictly necessary (can it be?)

Regards,
luca