[gdome]intent to orphan libgdome-cpp

Hi gdomers

libgdome-cpp is until now one of two existing C++ wrappers for Gnome DOM
library, gdome2.  I developed it as a proof of concept on how to implement
a C++ wrapper for gdome2.

I am not using this library myself, and probably never will.  In fact, I
have not yet updated the C++ wrapper to gdome2 version 0.7.x.  Therefore,
I'm going to discontinue the maintainance for this project.

If someone volunteers to take over maintainance, then I will transfer the
project to him/her.  Otherwise I will install a notice on the project's
webpages, indicating that the project has been discontinued, and point
people to the gmetadom project (http://gmetadom.sourceforge.net/)

Apart from that, I will continue to maintain libgdome-ruby, the project
that provides the DOM Level 2 Core API to the Ruby programming language by
wrapping gdome2.

  Tobias