- From: "T.J. Mather" <tjmather tjmather com>
- To: <gdome gnome org>
- Subject: [gdome]gdome2-0.7.1pre6
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:09:51 -0500 (EST)
I've been working on some improvements to gdome2, including:
* New XPath module.
* Support for namespace declaration attributes.
* Memory Leak Fixes
* A small README.developer file
I have put a tarball of the latest code on the web, available at:
Note that the XPath module is not complete, but should have the most
useful methods. Once the w3 XPath draft becomes a recommendation, we
should finish the module.
Also, namespace declaration attributes are not supported in all attribute
related methods yet. I hope to complete this for release 0.7.2.
Finally, to test for memory leaks, I ran test programs with a
while(1) loop while watching top. So far I've fixed memory leaks
identified by test-cdata.c, and identified a memory leak problem while
running test-document.c in the BUGS files.
] [Thread Prev