[gdome]NsDef Attributes Update

Hi,

I'm working on making Namespace Declaration attribute work correctly with
gdome2.  I've modified my approach from the one I outlined previously, so
that xmlAttr structures will be used for namespace declarations as well as
attributes.  This should simplify the code somewhat.

I hope to have a tarball in the next couple of days that includes:
* Support for Namespace declarations in DOM attribute methods
* Improved XPath module
* Various Memory leak fixes in core module.

-TJ