Re: [gdome]XPath and Developer README

Hi.

> I've made some progress on the Level 3 XPath module and I hope to
> submit a patch for review by this weekend.

this sounds excellent. So, to sum up, current development is focusing on
- xpath module (T.J.)
- traversal module (Paolo, who expressed his will to have this, and
  also Richard Jinks)
- xslt module (I'm about to think about this, suggestions welcome)

> I'm also considering putting together a Developer README, which would
> contain the steps for adding a module or just a function to a module.  For
> example, how to automatically generate libgdome/gdome.c, gdome-events.c
> using apigen and the core.xml, events.xml interface files.

I think this is a great idea. I don't think anybody is working on it.

Regards,
lp