Re: [gdome]DTD loading

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 09:24:26AM +0200, Luca Padovani wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 16:07, Christopher Gutteridge wrote:
>
> > * I have a number of files which have a DTD defined at the top. The DTD
> >    contains values for entities used in the XML file but does not appear
> >    to be read unless I set "LOAD...VALID"
>
> apparently LOAD_PARSING simply ignores the DTD. I guess we should
> develope a new mode, say GDOME_LOAD_DTD or something. Keep in mind that
> Gdome mostly works a s a wrapper to libxml2. That is to say: if there is
> nothing like that in libxml2, it will take much longer (if not forever)
> to have it in Gdome2.

  xmlDtdPtr       xmlParseDTD             (const xmlChar *ExternalID,
                                           const xmlChar *SystemID);

to load a DTD alone.
Otherwise

   xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue = XML_DETECT_IDS;

  should be sufficient to force the load of DTDs (without validating)
on a library wide basis, and to force it on a specific parsing context,
   ctxt->loadsubset = 1;
should be sufficient too.

Daniel