[gdome]PHP XML-DOM

Hello,

Is there any detailed documentation or anyone I can contact for the new version of PHP DOM XML?  I know this might not pertain to this mailing list, but I know the PHP DOM uses libxml and I would like to get in contact with the people who update this extension.  It is very urgent as well as important.

Recently as new versions of PHP have been released, the DOM extension in PHP keeps changing without updates to the documentation.  It's listed as experimental, but one of my questions is why haven't the developers just implemented it as it is found on many Java implementations?  They seem to be re-inventing the wheel and making mistakes and I would like to help resolve these issues so that PHP developers can finally rely on it rather than looking for alternate solutions.

Can anyone help out?

Thanks for you time and thank you in advance,

Regards,
Ken