[gdome]translation gdome.h to pascal

Hello,

I am trying to convert gdome.h so that it can be used
with delphi6/ kylix.

I am using the gdome.dll, compiled as described at
http://libgdome-ruby.berlios.de/build_on_windows.html.

I have the following problem:

First I translated gdome.h to gdome.pas using h2pas from the
freepascal project.
I included gtypes.pas, created from gtypes.h from glib.

Now I don't find a way to translate the following struct to pascal:

struct GdomeNode{
        const GdomeNodeVTAB *VTAB;
        gpointer user_data;
       };

I tried:
     GdomeNode = record
          vtab : PGdomeNodeVtab;
          user_data : gpointer;
       end;

When I compile gdome.pas with delphi 6, I get:
[Error] gdome.pas(271): Undeclared identifier: 'PGdomeNodeVtab'

I don't find a place, where GdomeNodeVtab or
PGdomeNodeVtab are defiened.

Any idea?

(I have only a basic knowledge of C.)

Best regards: