Re: [gdome] setAttribute segv

Marking those declarations extern seems to have fixed it!

Thanks!!

Tobias Peters wrote:

And, looking at the source, I can't help but think the compiler is
correct.

These declarations should have been marked as extern. Maybe your compiler
is more permissive and instanciates an uninitialized struct at these
points? These would then contain NULL values instead of function pointers.

I'm using gcc 2.95.4. But I wonder how I could compile the library in the
first place.

If that sounds reasonable to you, could you please try to change all vtab
declarations in the gdomecore header files to be extern, recompile the
library, and report here if it worked for you?

Bye, Tobias