Re: [gdome]Memory leak?

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Uwe Fechner wrote:

> Hello,
>
> first of all I want to tell you that my first implementation
> of gdome for delphi does work now.

This is really nice to hear.

> Now I have a little memory leak:
>
> If I call this procedure 100 times, the program uses
> about 4kBytes more memory:
> [...]
> Did I forget to free anything?

Yes, you did not unref "doc". (Because you cannot.)

As Paolo wrote yesterday, the new memory management model is implemented
now in the cvs archive. I'm looking forward to test it this evening. This
means there will be no need to call gdome_di_freeDoc in future. Just make
sure to properly unref everything, and the document tree will be wiped out
of the memory.

Bye,
 Tobias