[gdome]a non-cygwin gdome dll

Hi all,

I have assembled Makefiles and a .bat script to build a gdome dll on
windows using the Mingw compiler. The resulting dll seems to work fine
with msvc and bcc compiled applications. But I gave it only limited
testing.

It does not seem to work with cygwin compiled applications, so I am unsure
if I will maintain it in future, since I need the cygwin support. If
anyone wants to grab a copy of the script and Makefiles, they are here:
http://libgdome-ruby.berlios.de/build_gdome_mingw.tar.gz
for at least a few weeks.

Bye, Tobias