Re: [gdome]XPATH workaround

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Luca Padovani wrote:

> T.J. Mather is working on the XPATH module right now. Unfortunately, I
> still had no time to look at his code, but hopefully it'll be available
> shortly.

http://tjmather.com/xml-gdome/download/gdome2.tgz includes a basic XPath
module.  It still needs a lot of work, only part of the API is
implemented, and there is no memory management yet (so expect it to leak
memory).  the next steps are to add memory management, and extend the API
to support namespaces.  I hope to have an updated version in a few days.