[gdome]News(5) on CVS preparing 0.7.0

  Hi,

    I've just committed important changed on CVS mainly related to gdome2
wrapper functions (functions in libgdome/gdome.c and
libgdome/gdome-events.c source files). I've also add a new field in Events
structure (called etype) to make object binding on gdome2 even more
easier: now there're also GDOME_EVNT and GDOME_MEVNT macro to cast
"objects" of the events module.

    Now, the new memory management system handles correctly also detached
subtrees or nodes. I've only to work on detached Nodelist and
NamedNodeMap.

Bye,
   paolo.
--