[gdome]XPath news

This weekend I made some progress on the XPath module.  So far I've done:

XPathEvaluator Interface
        gdome_xpeval_mkref
        gdome_xpeval_evaluate

XPathResult Interface
        gdome_xpresult_getSetIterator

XPathSetIterator Interface
        gdome_xpsetiter_nextNode

I have a test program (test-xpath), and it seems to work.  I still have
some work to do.  Right now evaluate ignores some arguments, and I need to
raise an INVALID_STATE_ERR exception if the document has been mutated
since the node set result was returned.  Also, I need work on the memory
management system.  And of course, I need to add the remaining interfaces
and functions.

The XPath code can be downloaded from:
http://tjmather.com/xml-gdome/download/gdome2.tgz