[gdome]gdome2 - delphi bindings

hi,

I tested the delphi bindings for gdome2.
I'm looking forward to the completion.
In times of delphi_5 I began to learn python
because delphi_5 has no xml support.
Python is great for that purpose but slow
(interpreted). After having seen a delphi_6
roadshow I started testing delphi_6 xml support.
There are bindings for a microsoft engine.
Tests of different dom implementations showed
that the ms engine is nearly the fastest.
But the ms engine is not available for kylix -
delphi for linux.
The methods for a nodeselect of the ms engine
accept a string that looks like xpath but not all
xpath expressions are understood and I don't expect
that microsoft cares about. That makes it hard to
port my design studies from python to delphi.
The gdome2 engine is as fast as the ms engine.
But gdome2 is free and can be developed as it's
recommended by the w3c.org.