[gdome]attribute node corupted

I've included an example program which crashes when it tries to clone
the attr it fails because the attr's content is 0x1 when presumably it
should be 0x0 so when it tries to copy the content it dies.

This is using cvs gdome from yesterday morning.(and 0.6.6)

(it also crashes if I use parseFile rather than validateFile so I don't
think it can be a problem with my dodgy xml files :)

rob

ps you might have to change the path to the dtd in testing.xml