[gdome]problems with getting docType node

gdome_doc_docType returns the docType node but gdome_doc_firstChild
returns NULL (gdome_doc_lastChild returns the root element properly).

Trying to get the docType node from the node list returned by
gdome_n_childNodes also returns NULL.

Also I get this warning when trying to accses it via the node list from
gdome_n_childNodes

** WARNING **: gdome_xml_n_mkref: invalid node type

presumably because the node is NULL but sometimes it is legal for the
node to be NULL i.e if no docType was present in the xml file.

Anyway I'm off to play with the events :)

rob