Re: [gdome]Right implementation for DocumentFragment

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 09:03:38PM +0100, Paolo Casarini wrote:
> Now some methods in GdomeNode implementation have the right behavior when
> the node is a XML_DOCUMENT_FRAG_NODE (appendChild, insertBefore and
> replaceChild).

  Hum, I would like to point out that libxml do not generate them,
the only place where such a node is generated is in xmlNewDocFragment()
which was added for DOM support but not used anywhere in the libxml
library.

  libxml has an API to parse well balanced chunks
     xmlSAXParseBalancedChunk()
     xmlParseBalancedChunkMemory()
but they don't generate a fragment node, they build a node list instead.

Daniel