[gdome]gdome object model

I'm sorry for my insistence, but I don't believe that there are no reason
to implement objects in gdome in a different manner regarding gtk.
Who decided this? Why? What were the priciple implemetation choices?

I'm not saying that the way objetcs in gdome are implemented is wrong, it
seems to be complete and good, but if a developer wants to implement a
gnome applications using dom has to learn and use two different way to
implement objects in C.

Thanx
Paolo