Re: [gdome]saving xml tree: no new line after xml elements printing

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 11:55:31AM +0200, Laurent Lemaitre wrote:
> Paolo,
>
> It seems to me that having the feature of printing a newline after
> each xml elements are printed is something that should be set-able
> from a call to gdome_DOMImplementation_saveFile (the best would be
> a tabulation the number of which depends on the depth of the xml
> element).
>
> Would not be possible to add this feature to
> gdome_DOMImplementation_saveFile? (a new argument like beautify set-able
> TRUE or FALSE)
>
> I don't know if this makes sense and if I can help?

  This can be achieved at the libxml level (but it's not used by defaut)
check the following:
   extern int xmlIndentTreeOutput;  /* try to indent the tree dumps */

   and the format arg of:

   xmlDocDumpFormatMemory()
   xmlDocDumpFormatMemoryEnc()
   xmlNodeDump()