Re: [gdome]gdome_doc_importNode

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 02:12:23PM +0200, Paolo Casarini wrote:
> So I've made a patch (see the attached file tree.c.patch) to apply to the
> libxml2-2.3.7 tree.c file. This patch IS NOT an official libxml2 patch: I
> only give you this to make gdome_doc_importNode work with entities
> reference nodes.

  I'm working on this right now ...
The right solution is of course quite more complex, multiple entity
references to the same entity have a content pointing to the ENTITY_DECL
node in the DTD. When copying an ENTITY_REF to the same document, then
the children must point to the same node (in the DtD). If the copy is
cross document, I will make an entity lookup in the target document
but you will probably have to handle this differently depending on the
case (and users preferences).

Daniel