[gdome] gdome2 :)

hi all,

okay, this is just to keep people up to date with
the status of the project.

Basically, I have given myself a 1 month deadline to get the
DOM2 CORE and DOM2 EVENTS working.

I am currently focusing on the DOM2 core. I'll get it ready in
3 weeks I think. In the meantime, you can follow the developement
in the gdome2 cvs module. BTW: gill should be easily ported to
gdome2 without much pain right now. (30 mins work)

Right now, gdome2 requires libxml from cvs.
If I am not mistaken, libxml from cvs was released a few hours ago.

regards,
Mathieu