[gdome] Some commits

I modified ifgen.pl to genereate gdome.c, gdome.h and gdome-xml.c directly..

Raph, I noticed you have done a fair bit of implementation work in gdome-xml.c,
is this the planned way to do it ?  When generating the interfaces, it makes it a
bit odd.  Using DOM1.idl to generate the interfaces didn't have the Parser extentions
from gnome-dom, so I had to modify gdome-xml.c by hand.  Not a big deal this time around,
but in the future it would be nice to be able to just generate the new files.

Any ideas ?

Ian