[gdm-list] Smart cards logon

Hi,

I asked the questions quite a few months ago, but as this list seems very
active, the code might have evolved accordingly.

A customer for this product: http://www.snakecard.com/WSLN.pdf is interested
in moving to *nix.

Is there a way for gdm to achieve this ? I am quite ready to work on this and
release the generic part of the code to the community (by generic I mean the
part that does not talk directly to the card - which I feel should stay
proprietary as the protocols vary greatly from a company to another)

Please note that the linked product works in LSA mode under windows (not
Kerberos) - as such, and although I have not really understood the link
between gdm and pam (especially who handles the GUI when the logon is
card-based), I am not certain pam is where I should add code.

Regards,

Philippe

--
Philippe C. Martin