Re: [gdm-list] security token monitoring architecture

Hi,

For example, note that GDM already supports loading GTK_MODULES
for a11y purposes.  If you want this to run in-process, why not
load this as a module..
Well, I can probably come up with some sort of simple plugin
architecture that uses GModule.  gtk modules aren't really good for
extending apps (they're more for extending gtk, I think) and the
daemon doesn't link against gtk.

If your code to listen to smart card insertion and removal requires
additional configuration, I'd recommend using a separate configuration
file, much like the current a11y modules use.
That sounds okay.

Does this make sense?
Yup.

--Ray