[gdm-list] opening context menu when clicking on an action label

Hi,

I'm trying to open the menu created by make_menubar() (the one opened
when pressing F10) when clicking on one of theme action labels on the
graphical greeter. I've defined a new kind of action to greeter_system.c
and greeter_parser.c and modified the theme to use that new action, that
works fine.

Now I would like to make associated ActionFunc open the menubar. Does
anybody has some hint on how to do that?

Thanks,
Sebastien Bacher