[gdm-list] add Swedish support for Gnome

Hi!

I want Gnome in Swedish. I am using Gentoo. I did some system updates
(actually I don't remember which ones) and after I had to reboot. Then
Swedish and 80 % of all languages in GDM dissapperaed. What is remaining
is English, spaninsh, frensh, persian and all those "big" languages.

In GDM you can choose what language you want to run your session with,
so what I want is to add Swedish to that list.

I have recompiled mostly of all Gnome packages, but without result.
How can I solve this problem?

Thanks!