solved? Re: [gdm-list] Keyboard becoming unresponsive?

Hi,

Just a follow up. Some additional hunting around for this (and obviously getting the right search terms) gave a hint. I needed to change this line:

0=Standard

to this:

0=Standard vt7

If you don't explicitly specify the VT, then it starts anywhere?

Probably be good to note that if VTAllocation=false, then one really ought to specify an explicit vt, otherwise it'll probably take one that a getty has, and consequenlty lose keyboard.

Cheers,

 - Simon