Re: gdm and ssh keys

Hi,

thanks for replying! I did exactly as you describe below, and my
/etc/pam.d/gdm is line-for-line exactly like yours.

Now, I know little about pam, but as I understand it, I should be able
to login with my ssh-passphrase, but when I try that, gdm just does the
same thing as when I enter a bogus password.

-j