[gdm-list] SRPM for Gdm 2.13.0.2

Hi.

I'm running FC3, and I'm trying to port a patch that I wrote for gdm-2.6.0.5
(the current version in the FC3 distro) to CVS head or at least 2.13.0.2.

However, building on FC3 seems to be problematic, as it requires a bunch
of packages that are more recent than what is on the FC3 distro.

Does anyone have an SRPM packaging for Gdm 2.13.0.2?  I'd
like to port and test this patch so that it can be committed to head.

Also, the patch, if anyone is interested, is to allow one to specify the
default nice level to run the X server at in the gdm.conf file.  Why?
Because I've found that with certain X servers (especially 6.9RC2,
etc. version of XFree86 or Xorg) that the service gives sluggish
response to highly interactive applications if run at PRIO_ZERO.

Thanks,

-Philip