Brochure/ website/ Corporate presentations

<http://http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eequal%2Dcommunications%2Ecom&isImage=0&BlockI
mage=0> 	Creative labs <http://www.equal-communications.com>
http://www.equal-communications.com
<http://www.equal-communications.com>

	Hi,

	I take an opportunity to introduce you Equal Communications a
leading design company. We develop business solutions that give our
clients with distinct competitive advantages across global and local
markets.

	Ours is truly a business whose future depends upon the
satisfaction of our customers. Welcome to that family and rest is
assured. We will strive to provide you with the fastest most efficient
service, along with the highest quality available. Equal communications
can help you with:

	- Brochure Designs
<http://www.equal-communications.com/print_brochure.htm>
	- Corporate CD / Interactive Presentations
<http://www.equal-communications.com>
	- Web Design & Online Marketing - [1] <http://www.peraj.com>
[2] <http://www.promptav.com>  [3]
<http://www.equal-communications.com/ajmera.htm>  [4]
<http://www.riverainternational.com>  [5] <http://www.wondersmiles.com>
[6] <http://www.sonyspares.com>  [7] <http://www.mediconet.net> [8]
<http://www.ultratechindia.com>
	- Group email solutions / news letter announcement
	- Commercial Photography

	If you are planning any promotional activities for your
products, We would be glad to use our talents in your esteemed favor.

	To name you few clients Lupin Ltd, Ultratech India Ltd, Cosmo
Films Ltd, Alkhalij tiles, B4U music, Rivera International, Tesa tapes
Ltd., Peraj India Pvt.Ltd.,Youngbuzz Ltd.,Proval audio visual Pvt. Ltd.
appreciates our best services.

	For more details please do call us. We would be glad to be of
your assistance.

	Regards
	Prashant J. ( cell: 98208 96674 )

	(Business Manager)